21 September 2013

Happiest Birthday to the Best Guy I Know

Brent's Birthday is always a favorite of mine every year.  I've said this before, but I LOVE the 4th of July and I love that we can have a big ol' party to go along with the fireworks and the perfect summer night. 

We spent the Fourth of July at the Sun Bowl in St George.  It was HOT. We moved to St George in June, and this is our first summer here.  It is so strange to me that no one goes outside.  Everyone hibernates in the summer and when it cools off in September, that's when everyone comes out of the woodwork.  The 4th was no different; we were doing things during the day and there was no one around but about the time the sun went down, all these people were out and about.

Sun Bowl 2013


Cookie Cake for the Birthday Boy :)
 
A sweaty working man

I can't tell you how much I love this guy.  He's the most hard working, patient, obnoxious guy around and I wouldn't trade him for anything.  Celebrating birthdays for Brent and the Rowe's is always a grand adventure I get pumped up about every year.  This year we took it easy with breakfast, a tour of the Brigham Young House, a grand ol' nap while Brent was off working, and a summer downpour that did not disappoint.  Now that we know summer birthdays in St George means HOT, HOT, HOT we'll have a battle plan for next year. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment